Ashbourne Holidays Campsite is a certified Camping & Caravanning Club site and can accommodate up to 5 caravans & motorhomes, Campervans are welcome too!
Please note the campsite is ADULT only!
Our spacious campsite offers 5 fully serviced pitches with hardstandings, electric hook up, water and grey waste drainage.
To accommodate our new glamping pods, the campsite has moved a little further down the field. As shown in the map below, we are delighted to offer spacious pitches, overlooking our very own herd of deer!
The campsite lies within easy reach of the Peak District National Park making it the perfect base from which to explore the area. The Tissington Trail starts in Ashbourne and is one of several traffic free and family friendly walk and cycle trails in the area. Carsington Water is also a short drive with walking and cycling routes, bird watching and water based sports. The Dove and Manifold Valleys are also nearby and Alton Towers is only a short drive, making this a wonderful location for enjoyment and also relaxation.
Ashbourne Holidays Campsite also has its very own small herd of Deer. Due to the close proximity of our deer and neighbouring livestock, NO pets and NO dogs are permitted on site.
The site offers the perfect base for a weekend break or longer holiday to explore the surrounding area. A little corner of paradise, ideal for those wanting to enjoy the Peak District and Derbyshire countryside.
Please note this site has NO on-site toilet and NO shower facilities.
We DO have a chemical disposal point.
FOR WINTER OPENING TIMES
PLEASE CONTACT JANE – SITE OWNER
(Winter opening is weather dependant
and at the owner’s discretion)
Departure time 12pm
Arrival time 1pm
Latest arrival time 7pm
Ashbourne Holidays Glamping and Campsite, Barway, Marston Montgomery, Ashbourne, Derbyshire DE6 2FF
N52*56’22” and W1*48’17”
My 3 Words: glow.notch.digested.
Fully serviced hardstanding pitch £25 per night per unit
Price includes an awning and car parking for two vehicles.
All bookings are to be made in advance and full payment to be made by bank transfer at time of booking.
Please quote your Camping and Caravanning Club membership number in all correspondence.
for price or booking enquiries
TERMS & CONDITIONS
1. Entry to the campsite is between 1 pm and 7 pm unless by prior arrangement
2. Vacation of your pitch(es) is by 12.00pm
3. Full payment needs to be made at the time of booking.
4. Cancelled bookings are non refundable, however, subject to availability bookings may be transferable within the same year.
5. The site has a STRICTLY NO PETS AND NO DOGS policy.
6. Awnings are permitted but to protect the grass they must not be in the same place for more than 7 days.
7. To respect our neighbours and other guests, we kindly request that noise is kept to a minimum after 10pm at night and before 8am in the morning.
8. Manor Grounds Campsite is a quiet family site and we do not tolerate any disruptive or aggressive behaviour.
9. The Camping and Caravanning Club UK Club Site policies, terms and conditions must be adhered to.
10. Manor Grounds Campsite is a member only site, open to members of the Camping and Caravanning Club.
11. We are an ADULT ONLY site.
12. We DO NOT accommodate group bookings.
If any further information is required we are more than happy to answer your enquiry either by email at email@example.com or phone 07762 605234.
Our office hours are from 9am to 7pm.